We dedicate great importance to privacy. The collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data in order to offer you the above-mentioned web site. The following statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have in relation to personal information.
1 Responsible contact
The person responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of article 4 number 7 GDPR is:
Am Amtsberg 12
2 General use of the web site
The hosting services we use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, collateral and technical maintenance services we use to operate the site.
Here we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer according to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR in conjunction with article 28 GDPR.
2.2 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this web site. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Transferred amount of data
- Message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
- Referer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
- Web sites that are accessed by the user’s system through our web site
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address and the requesting provider
We use this protocol data without personal assignment to you for statistical evaluations for the purpose of the operation, the security and the optimization of our online offer, in addition, for the anonymous registration of the number of visitors on our website (traffic) as well as to the extent and type of use of our web site and services. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the logfiles for a limited period of time, if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services. We store IP addresses even if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our web site.
2.3 E-Mail Contact
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we will save your details for the processing of the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR.
We store and use other personal data only if you consent to it or if this is permitted by law without special consent.
2.4 Storage duration
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
3 Your rights as data controller
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right of confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to ask us for free information about your personal data stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
4. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
5. the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with article 22 paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2 Right to rectify
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
3.3 Right to cancel (“right to be forgotten”)
According to article 17 paragraph 1 GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR or article 9 paragraph 2 a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. In accordance with article 21 paragraph 1 GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to article 21 paragraph 2 GDPR.
4. The personal data were processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under union or national law to which we are subject.
6. The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to article 8 paragraph 1 GDPR.
If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete it in accordance with article 17 paragraph 1 GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who are responsible for your personal data that you have requested deletion of any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
3.4 Right to restrict processing
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
1. The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
2. the processing is unlawful and you have objected to the deletion of personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of personal data;
3. we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
4. you have objected to the processing according to article 21 paragraph 1 GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
3.5 Right of Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR or article 9 paragraph 2 a) GDPR or based on a contract according to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR and
2. the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
3.6 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (e) or (f) GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under article 89 paragraph 1 of the GDPR Unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
3.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
3.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
4 Data Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with article 32 GDPR, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
5 Disclosure of data to third parties
On the basis of our legitimate interests (interest in the analysis, optimization and economical operation of our online offer within the meaning of article 6 paragraph 1 GDPR), we use contents or services offered by third-party providers in our website, for example in order to save money. Include videos and maps (hereafter referred to as “Content”).
This assumes that the third-party content providers record the users’ IP address because they can not deliver the content without it. We endeavor to include only those content whose providers only use the IP address to send the content. In addition, third parties may use so-called “pixel tags” (invisible graphics) for statistical or marketing purposes. Through these, information such as e.g. the visitor traffic is recorded on the pages. The information may also be stored in cookies on users’ devices and associated with similar information from other sources.
5.1 Using Youtube
5.2 Using Google Maps